Do you need help with foreign embassy visas or are you a foreigner looking to extend your Nigerian visa? We assist you with the Visa Assistant to different countries. Send us a message to discuss your visa needs.
Select country to view requirements
- A Valid International Passport (ECOWAS passport )
- Application Form: The form is usually filled online
- One passport sized colour photograph on white background. This must not be more than 6 months old (45mmx35mm wide)
- Visa Fee
- Evidence of permission to be in UK if you are not a national of Nigeria, in this case you need to produce a visa, green card, residence permit etc.
- Photocopy of passport data page
- Letter of Invitation
- Financial proof, original bank statement (at least 6 month)
- Birth certificate for children travelling wit parents
- Application travelling on an official business should attach a letter of invitation/confirmation of training/conference with full details of the Company’s Authorized representative; physical address and phone numbers.
- Supporting letter from sponsor
- Utility bills
- Details of hotel/flight bookings
- Marriage certificate if applicable.
Visa Requirement For US
Before going for the interview and another related event as touching your visa, you need to have document available so as to avoid some unseen situation.
- You need an international passport that is valid i.e that can take you for the time you will be staying in US.
- You will need your DS – 160 confirmation application page.
- You will need a receipt for the fee payment either bank teller and others
- If your passport or photo refuse to upload, you are required to bring a set of photograph format to the venue.
- Document showing the purpose of your travelling and your evidence to show you can foot your bill.
- Other documents or files may be sent for after you must have qualified for the visa
- Employment evident.